Consultants in Pain Medicine welcomes you to our family of satisfied patients. To schedule an appointment, please call the number of the location nearest you in Brunswick, Vidalia, Waycross, Savannah, or St. Mary’s, Georgia. Our appointment scheduler will respond to your request with the necessary items needed prior to scheduling.
Please bring the following items to your first visit*:
- Current driver's license and insurance cards
- All recent imaging studies (X-ray, MRI, CT scan, etc.) pertaining to your areas of pain (i.e., low back, neck)
- Any records from pain clinics you have previously seen
- Medications, herbs, and supplements you are currently taking (not a list)
- Details about your current condition
- Co-pay, if required, will be collected at time of service
* Please note: If you are missing any of these items at your first visit, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
Please allow a minimum of two hours for your first visit.
Once you have made your initial appointment, you may pre-register by downloading, printing, and completing the forms below. If this is your first time making an appointment with us, please verify the doctor you will be seeing with our office staff prior to completing the paperwork below. Please be sure to bring this paperwork with you to your first visit. Completing the forms prior to your visit will help speed up the new patient registration process.
Please note: It may take a few minutes to load the forms if you are using a slow internet connection. If you are unable to view the forms, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat for free by clicking on the icon below.