Dr. Kevin Coyle
Board Certified in Pain Management
Kevin D. Coyle, MD, is committed to an individualized approach to pain diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Coyle is a partner at Consultants in Pain Medicine and Coastal Pain Center in Brunswick, Waycross, and Vidalia, Georgia, where he specializes in advanced interventional techniques to treat all types of chronic pain.
Dr. Coyle completed his undergraduate degree in biology at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, GA and is a graduate of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. He completed his fellowship in pain medicine at the University of North Carolina after finishing his anesthesiology residency at the Medical University of South Carolina.
Dr. Coyle is also a consultant speaker for St. Jude and Boston Scientific Neuromodulation. He has presented at several conferences, where his topics included the basic interventional techniques of chronic pain, CRPS, and spinal cord stimulation. Dr. Coyle is board certified in pain medicine by the American Board of Anesthesiologists.
Dr. Coyle also holds the following certifications and memberships:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Diplomate of the Federation of State Medical Boards
- ABA Certificate in Pain Management
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Georgia Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
Meet Dr. Coyle’s Team
Daryl Madden, PA-C
Daryl Madden is a board-certified physician assistant with more than 17 years of experience in pain management. He specializes in spinal interventions. Daryl graduated from Allegheny College in Meadville, PA with a biology degree and from Hahnemann University in Philadelphia with a physician assistant degree.